Godrej Agrovet hikes stake in subsidiary
11th Oct 2019

Godrej Agrovet has acquired additional 11.03% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk, Subsidiary Company, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk from 62.97% to 74.00%.

Godrej Agrovet is a diversified, research and development focused agri-business company with operations across five business verticals i.e. animal feed, crop protection, oil palm, dairy, and poultry and processed foods.